Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gerbera Daisies

I'm not keen on flowers but I'm making an exception on Gerbera Daisies. They seem to look up at me everytime I see them around. Sunny and cheerful, therefore, I call them, happy flowers =). I asked hubby  for us to make allowances for these flowers on our wedding day. I know it costs a little bit expensive than the regular flowers (about P250-p300 per dozen @ Dangwa)but these would help me relax and feel extra 'cheery' on that special day.

I would definitely ask our would-be florist to make orang and pink Gerbera Daisies as the main component for the bouquets and pomanders. We would probably add an extra budget for these flowers to be incorporated to the table centerpieces. However, I am not particularly sure if my bridal bouquet would be made from these.
Maybe I'll add some pink/orange roses, calla lilies to go with this floral arrangement. Hmmm, not bad eh?
Here's a link for Gerbera Daisies symbolize: meaning of daisies

No comments:

Post a Comment