Friday, September 24, 2010

My DIYs

I have a list of the things I will DIY (do-it-yourself), goodness.It seems pahaba ng pahaba everyday I embark hours of online surfing. Nevertheless, I am determined to make and FINISH them all. Heaven help me, hehehe..


1. boutonnieres- for the 2 fathers, male principal and secondary sponsors
2. corsages- for the 2 mothers, female principal and secondary sponsors
3. aisle wreaths- about 20 of these =)

4. wedding programs/misalettes

5. wedding cord
6. sets of candles/ lighters
7. pomanders- for the small branches on the trees in the wedding venue
8. extra table centerpieces
9. table numbers
10. thank you cards
11. monogram (check)
12. giveaways packaging

Haytz, parang napagod na ako dun. Before I buy the materials, I have to make sure that I will never ever change my mind again of the wedding color or I will be wasting money onset of the preparations, not good for a start.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment