Thursday, September 23, 2010

Special Gowns for Special Ladies

Its one of those days again, spending my time online, searching for anything for the wedding. This day, I would like to concentrate on the gowns of the wedding entourage.I went to different sites that has tips on choosing gowns for 'special' cases like, full chests, thick waist, full hips, flaccid arms, hay,...after reading all of these I might as well cover myself with a comforter!

Here are the sites:
gowns for different body type
gowns that flatter specific body types

Anyways, I found one that would complement my body type and age but I'm set on dieting though, starting January 2011 =), this time I'm serious. At heart. Stamped on my mind. Promise. Swear. Cross my heart. I would like to have my measurements taken by June 2011. Probably by then, I'm 1/3 off my current weight (hah, wish ko).

I RESEARCHED on the whats-nots, and the site author said this design would make me look dashing, well atleast not like Rudolf the reindeer =)


I contacted a designer and humbly asked for a quotation, 3 days after he emailed me the rice. It was fair, hopefully the price included the beading, though the pic above doesn't have bead works.

For the entourage
maid of honor, in this cut but...

(*ideal color) in this colors, materials in chiffon rin
bride's maids*
secondary sponsors*

flower girls
I already have two designs for my mom and mil (mother-in-law). Since they are both petite, choosing designs for them was easy. My mom's taste is simple yet elegant. I believe, she would love this design I picked for her. It'll be hard ordering her dress since she's abroad, details and measurements would definitely be communicated thru e-mails.

My mil's design is more preppy, I chose this for her but I'll have the dress made with sleeves. Both gowns will be in tea-lengths. 

for mom


for mil
In two weeks time I might have gone already to the mananahi to have these designs quoted. This weekend hubby will visit his suking sastre for his suits and the kids'.
'

1 comment: