Friday, September 24, 2010

This for sure: My wedding cake by Hearts and Bells

I inquired from two different wedding cake artists but Hearts and Bells were very prompt in replying and not only that, their cakes are way affordable than the two.

I wanted to order something like this (pic below) but my son was against it, too funny raw =) but I want our cake that way, simply fun and unique. I'll be seeing them on SMX bridal fair. 
pic from www.foodbuddha.com
What if, I'll have a life-sized cake just like me? hahaha, mega laki nun, goodness. I bet guests would be surprised seeing 'me the cake' on top of the table. So, bizarre. Just look how unhappy was the bride when I guess her groom gifted her with this cake. Who would have dared do that but her other half lang cguro?



 What do you think? was she happy? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment